Logos & Media
Logos & Media
This guide is intended for anyone designing or working with the NCAS corporate identity. Correct and consistent use of NCAS branding across all literature and materials is essential to build recognition and familiarity with our identity. These guidelines will help you use that identity correctly. NCAS students, staff and investments must display our logo on any promotional and corporate material including publications, reports, presentations, websites and stationery.
Download the latest NCAS powerpoint template here:
- Logos should be in full colour wherever they are used on light backgrounds, but if the logo must be positioned over a strong colour then the mono-negative version should be used.
- When a logo is positioned over a background image or pattern, a version with a transparent background should be used (also known as Alpha transparency).
- Please do not: alter the relationship between logotype and graphic; change corporate colours; use another typeface; abbreviate the logotype or combine the graphic in any way.
- The NCAS logo should always appear in full, with both logotype and graphic together. For very small sizes, for example as a bullet point, use the round graphic alone.
- Font: The corporate typeface for logos is the Gill Sans family.
- Size: The text on the logo must be legible. The logo should not be reduced down below 2cm height
Corporate colour: NCAS "green" has following properties:
- The pantone colour is 3425
- Hex value of 186f4d (rgb 24, 111, 77)
- CMYK values are C100, M 0, Y 78, K 42
Standard NCAS Logo
Download Full Size - image NCAS Logo gif
Transparent NCAS Logo
Download Full Size - image Transparent NCAS Logo png
Print-ready (Vector) Logos
These should be used for all printed works, especially large-format items such as posters.
NCAS Full Logo - EPS (for desktop publishing packages or LaTeX) or EMF (for Microsoft Office)
NCAS Swirl Logo
Download Full Size - image NCAS Swirl gif
Download the NCAS Highlight template
document NCAS Highlight - Science (.ppt file)
document NCAS Highlight - Facility (.ppt file)