NCAS Training Courses
NCAS education and training aims to provide informative, cutting edge and timely courses, information and advice.
NCAS supports the training and development of research students and researchers new to the field through its programme of summer schools. NCAS currently runs several summer schools for research students and researchers who are new to the particular area;
- NCAS Introduction to Atmospheric Science
- NCAS Atmospheric Measurement Summer School
- NCAS Practical Aerosol Science
- NCAS Introduction to Scientific Computing
- NCAS Climate Modelling Summer School
- NCAS Introduction to the UKCA
- NCAS Introduction the to Unified Model
- NCAS-NCAR WRF users tutorial
Training for Users of Computational Models
NCAS Computational Modelling Services (CMS) supports users of complex atmospheric numerical models.