Composition: Chemistry Activity
The chemistry activity will give students the opportunity to design and execute and experiment as well as exploring some of the island.
The activity will equip students with the skills and knowledge to be able to:
- Design and carry out a simple field experiment - including managing time and resources.
- Appreciate the importance of good experimental design and planning to achieve scientific objectives.
- Appreciate the need for flexibility to maximise the output from field experiments.
- Carry out appropriate data analysis including appreciation of errors and uncertainties.
- Draw conclusions from field data - both scientific conclusions and learning points for future project design.
- Work effectively as a team.