Composition: Aerosol Activity
This activity is based at the field centre and will provide students the opportunity to work with equipment used to continuously monitor atmospheric composition.
By the end of the activity students will have:
- Developed practical laboratory and field measurement skills by calibrating and maintaining a suite of devices which continuously monitor atmospheric composition;
- Gained an understanding of the impacts of atmospheric process on composition through time series analysis;
- Developed time management skills by completing the NCAS group activities;
- Developed communication skill through group work and presenting the results of the NCAS group activities;
- Developed IT skills through the analysis of datasets