Logos & Media
- Logos should be in full colour wherever they are used on light backgrounds, but if the logo must be positioned over a strong colour then the mono-negative version should be used.
- When a logo is positioned over a background image or pattern, a version with a transparent background should be used (also known as Alpha transparency).
- Please do not: alter the relationship between logotype and graphic; change corporate colours; use another typeface; abbreviate the logotype or combine the graphic in any way.
- The NCAS logo should always appear in full, with both logotype and graphic together. For very small sizes, for example as a bullet point, use the round graphic alone.
- Font: The corporate typeface for logos is the Gill Sans family.
- Size: The text on the logo must be legible. The logo should not be reduced down below 2cm height
Corporate colour: NCAS "green" has following properties:
- The pantone colour is 3425
- Hex value of 186f4d (rgb 24, 111, 77)
- CMYK values are C100, M 0, Y 78, K 42
Standard NCAS Logo
Download Full Size - NCAS Logo gif
Transparent NCAS Logo
Download Full Size - Transparent NCAS Logo png
NCAS Full Logo - eps
NCAS Swirl Logo
Download Full Size - NCAS Swirl gif