|Using FGAM - Procedures|
FGAM instruments are available for use in field campaigns by any UK scientist.
1. Please read the introduction to FGAM on the home page.
2. As early as possible, please contact the FGAM Instrument Scientist(s) associated with the instrument(s) you would like to use in order to discuss ideas for the project, deployment of the instrument, schedule, and operating costs.
5. When funding is confirmed, send email to above address so that planner entry can be confirmed.
* There are no funds available within FGAM for the deployment of instruments or T&S for ISs.
* In some cases extra insurance cover may need to be considered when deploying instruments - this should be discussed with the Instrument Scientist before deployment.
* A contribution to the maintenance and running of the instrument(s) should be included in the budget.
* We cannot allow two proposals to use the same equipment at the same time to be submitted without a contingency plan.